Quietly located, this well-appointed 2 bedroom south-facing flat boasts access to attractive Communal Gardens and great sized reception room leading to a lovely Balcony.
- Superb 2 bedroom 4th floor flat
- Well-proportioned and presented throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen
- 2 good-sized double bedrooms
- Charming white suite bathroom with separate WC
- Fantastic Private Balcony overlooking Hurlingham Park
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
Wandsworth Town station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is conveniently situated moments from the recreational space of South Park and the shops, bars and restaurants found on New King's Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road while providing easy access for motorists to the A3 and the A4/M4.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
An amazing champagne bar in Parsons Green. It does great cocktails, champagne brands and food. The staff remember your name and it is the perfect place for a quiet drink with friends. Incredible acoustic live acts play every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.