Arranged over the top 3 floors of a prestigious riverside development, this stunning 4 bedroom penthouse provides far-reaching views across London and is immaculately presented throughout.
- A stunning 4 bedroom penthouse with superb views
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious reception room with river views and balcony access
- Formal dining room with full height windows
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite and study
- Three additional bright bedrooms, two with en suite
- 10th floor sunroom accessed via a spiral staircase feature
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,249 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,239 (486 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Wandsworth Town station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Imperial Wharf is a sought-after riverside development which offers communal gym, 24-hour porter, communal gardens and a range of shops and restaurants. King's Road is close by for world renowned boutiques and bars with Fulham Broadway close by.
Imperial Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best casual dining restaurant in Battersea based inside the plantation wharf development. They do fantastic food and the best Sunday roast ever.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Interested in this property?
Call Thomas Brooks at Prime Sales
020 7433 6644