Arranged on the lower ground floor, this superb two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully presented interiors with two double bedrooms and a patio garden.
- Good size, bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb condition with additional vault storage
- Handsome period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,036 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Emperors Gate is a picturesque street offering easy access to the many local restaurants and cafes available along Gloucester Road while South Kensington and the Museum district are a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!