Arranged on the lower ground floor, this superb two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully presented interiors with two double bedrooms and a patio garden.
- Good size, bay fronted reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb condition with additional vault storage
- Handsome period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Emperors Gate is a picturesque street offering easy access to the many local restaurants and cafes available along Gloucester Road while South Kensington and the Museum district are a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,036 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000