This stylish, luxury apartment offers three double bedrooms, a large formal reception with wooden floors and a wonderful central location on a prestigious garden square.
- Stylish interiors with high standard fixtures and fittings
- Generous reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Fantastic fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family room with high ceilings
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Study area and extensive storage with vaults
- Prestigious location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is enviably located close to Hyde Park and the bustling Gloucester Road with the popular Old Brompton road and Fulham road also nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,404 (223 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000