Arranged over four spacious floors, this luxurious two bedroom house boasts a brilliant reception, sunroom and a separate dining room in the heart of Knightsbridge.
- Good size reception with feature fireplace and bay window
- Sun room and separate dining room
- Modern, fitted kitchen with extensive storage space
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Discrete utility to vault
- High specification finish throughout
- Superb location close to shops and cafes
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,489 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Montpelier Walk is a quiet, picturesque street offering excellent access to the word class shopping available around Knightsbridge including Harrods of Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Café and restaurant with live music.