This fabulous contemporary one bedroom flat is ideally located in this secure purpose-built development complete with 24hr security and access to Harbour Club gym.
- Stunning and bright one bedroom contemporary flat
- Situated in this fabulous purpose-built development
- Benefits from both lift and porter services
- Excellent condition throughout
- Substantial reception room with bright décor
- Fantastic well equipped kitchen
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Harbour Club Gym situated within the building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road for links around the city.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000