Well-presented throughout, this stunning 3rd floor apartment features stylish accommodation comprising a superb reception room with dining area, designer kitchen and three spacious bedrooms in South Kensington.
- Superb 3 bedroom apartment.
- Excellent location moments from Hyde Park.
- Designer eat-in kitchen.
- Wonderful reception room with space for dining.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms.
- Stylish modern interior and decor.
- Within easy reach of Kensington High Street.
- Porter service and lift access.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,151 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Hyde Park Gate is well served for local amenities including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants along Kensington High Street and in Knightsbridge. Hyde Park is minutes away and the nearest station is High Street Kensington for travel around London.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000