This fabulous 5 bedroom terrace house has recently benefitted from substantial renovations to offer a feature eat-in kitchen, superb master suite with a spectacular en suite bathroom and a night lit private Garden.
- Double reception with fireplaces and bay window
- Tom Howley Feature kitchen with Aga, underfloor heating
- Master suite with en suite and stunning free standing bath
- 4 further double bedrooms,1 en-suite and 1 with terrace
- Contemporary family bathroom with period features
- Roof terrace and private south west facing Garden
- Ample storage throughout and immaculately presented
- Fob access to Albert Square Garden included
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,079 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated close to the Oval cricket grounds and the amenities of Vauxhall, including the Michelin Recommended Canton Arms pub. Local transport links include Stockwell (Northern and Victoria lines), Oval (Northern Line) and Vauxhall (Victoria
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200