Boasting charm and warmth, this delightful three bedroom house features stylish and versatile living throughout with a superb private rear and front gardens.
- Ideally located three bedroom house
- Ample accommodation with plenty of natural light
- Within easy reach of the shops and pavement cafes
- Boasts elegance and charm featuring well proportioned rooms
- Light and airy reception room
- Modern kitchen with separate dining room
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom with a shower
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments away from the local amenities on the Lavender Hill and Queenstown Road as well as the open spaces of Clapham Common.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
M. Moen & Sons
An incredible butcher that's been in Clapham Old Town for years. There's always a queue out the door - pork pies, joints, game, the lot!
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Clapham Common station
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,278 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111