This superb 2 bedroom apartment is arranged on the 3rd third floor of a secure building offering recently renovated interiors, secure fob access and a fantastic central location.
- Fantastic 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- 2 private Balconies with views to the north and south
- Ample storage and family bathroom
- Secure building with fob access and pretty communal gardens
- Fantastic location for transport links and amenities.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,164 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Wandsworth Road is ideally located for a local flagship supermarket and soon to open Nine Elms Station while Vauxhall Cross and local transport links are within walking distance.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.