Set on the ninth floor of an exclusive new development close to the U.S. Embassy this superb three bedroom penthouse offers high specification interiors with access to sublime communal facilities.
- Expansive and well-arranged reception with space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Family bathroom and additional storage to entrance
- Well-appointed lobby home to a concierge
- Communal gym
- Close to the U.S. Embassy
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Residence is ideally located for a high street supermarket and the River Thames while transport links are in abundance with Vauxhall Cross nearby. The soon to open Nine Elms Extension will be a moments' walk away.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Battersea Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £12,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,715 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200