Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and delightful private balcony.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private balcony
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ideally located close to central Brixton
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cowley Road is located just off Brixton Road, offering a wealth of local amenities while the shops, bars and restaurants of central Brixton are also close by.
Oval locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Loughborough Junction station
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,386 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.