This stunning 1 bedroom flat boasts beautiful interiors throughout with modern fixtures and fittings, a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and a fantastic roof terrace.
- Fantastic 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Beautiful interiors throughout and a well presented layout
- Spacious reception room with space for dining
- Superb roof terrace with stunning views
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom with fitted storage
- Stunning views over Max Roach Park
- Secure entry phone system into building
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Southeastern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Loughborough Junction station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Brixton Road offers an array of shops, bars and restaurants and the vibrant market on Electric avenue.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
Craft Beer Co.
Over 100 types of beers and an enormous variety of flavours to choose from. The perfect setting for after-work drinks.
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.