This stunning two bedroom third floor apartment set in a new luxury development on the Strand boasts an open-plan reception, lovely sleek kitchen and a private balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom third floor apartment
- Large reception room with balcony
- Open plan kitchen with marble worktop
- Sleek bathroom with separate en suite
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Set in a new luxury development
- Swimming pool and gymnasium
- 24 hour concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Positioned in the heart of central London, Wren House is moments away from the River Thames, Covent Garden and Fleet Street. Temple Underground Station is also moments away.
The Strand locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
Exceptional views over a number of London's most famous landmarks...
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,140 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900