Well presented throughout and offering a stylish and neutral décor scheme, this smart one bedroom flat is situated moments from Richmond town centre and the River Thames as well as benefiting from off-street parking.
- Spacious and well presented one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a smart purpose-built development
- Stylish reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom with white suite
- Off-street parking and access to the communal gardens
- Moments from the River Thames and St Margaret's Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heathcote Road is located close to the pavement cafes and restaurants of St Margaret's and within easy reach of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Old Deer Park. Transport links include St Margaret's Station and Richmond Station.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
As well as its beautiful architectural style, Richmond Theatre puts on some great performances, from fantastic theatre groups to world famous music artists, all year round.
Gorgeous gastro pub near Marble Hill Park - great for Sunday roasts but book ahead!
St Margarets station
District South Western Railway London Overground lines, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,707 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 483 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777