A naturally bright and spacious three bedroom house, arranged over two floors and boasting a gorgeous double reception room, separate fitted kitchen, beautiful private garden in this quiet cul-de-sac.
- Impressive, light and spacious three bedroom house
- Well-arranged and presented over two floors
- Double reception room with space to dine
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Beautifully kept mature private garden
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Hampton, Teddington and Kingston town centre.
Hampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Encompassing two nature reserves and once home to The Hounslow Gunpowder Works, this beautiful park has some interesting historical features and is somewhere that we love to walk our dog.
This little café may be small, but it's the perfect place for a relaxing cake and coffee.
The Fallow Deer
Insanely popular vintage café-cum-restaurant in Teddington. And rightly so.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,065 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121