Situated on the top floor of a stylish and modern development boasting impressive uninterrupted panoramic views, this gorgeous five bedroom flat offers stunning accommodation with a complete wraparound balcony.
- Stunning reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobes
- Impressive wrap-around balcony with panoramic views
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Private cinema room with built-in sound system
- Contemporary bathrooms with modern fixtures and fittings
- Occupancy of entire top floor of development
- Concierge service and parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ealing Road is well placed for accessing a wide range of local amenities in both Ealing and Chiswick with Brentford station (National Rail) also close by.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
L'oro di Napoli
This family run pizza restaurant is the best pizza outside of Italy, in my view. I always take my friends and family here when they come for a visit and they absolutely love it. The service is so welcoming and the stonebaked pizzas are so tasty. A taste of Italy in South Ealing. Amazing!
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,880 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,036 (374 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000