Close to the vibrant amenities of Chiswick High Road this spacious two bedroom eleventh floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout with a fantastic winter garden/balcony.
- Beautiful eleventh floor two bedroom apartment
- Striking interior finish running throughout
- Great location close to Chiswick High Road
- Set within a stunning modern development with concierge
- Offers two double bedrooms with one en suite
- Beautiful open plan reception room leading to winter garden
- Gorgeous views across towards central London
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorists also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
The Rose & Crown
A cute little pub tucked away off St Mary's Road. It does brilliant bangers and mash, plus it has a lovely beer garden. Very good pub all and all.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,715 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000