Close to the vibrant amenities of Chiswick High Road this spacious two bedroom eleventh floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout with a fantastic winter garden/balcony.
- Beautiful eleventh floor two bedroom apartment
- Striking interior finish running throughout
- Great location close to Chiswick High Road
- Set within a stunning modern development with concierge
- Offers two double bedrooms with one en suite
- Beautiful open plan reception room leading to winter garden
- Gorgeous views across towards central London
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorists also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Sounds Original Collectors Record Shop
One of the few remaining record shops. They have a great selection of original vinyl from the 1950s to 1980s all in great condition. The shop has been in Ealing since 1983 and always has a great selection, with new finds every time I've been in there.
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,715 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 804 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000