Superbly arranged on the third floor of a modern development this beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasts an expansive West facing roof terrace with fantastic views.
- Fabulous two bedroom arranged on the third floor
- Contemporary secure new development with fob entry system
- Benefits from concierge services
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Interior designed kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Superbly located for Twickenham's town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Brewery Wharf is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre. The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and Marriot Hotel and the nearest station is Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
During the day this place functions as a greasy spoon café usually full of builders, but in the evening it turns into an amazing, authentic, family run Italian restaurant. The food is to die for and because they don't have an alcohol licence, its BYOB!
St Margarets Fair
Held once a year, it's a great day out for all the family - live bands, face painting and traditional games.
Church Street is a historic street in Twickenham full of the best bakeries, cafes and restaurants. It is the road you want to visit when coming to Twickenham!
St Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,707 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777