Boasting a fantastic refurbishment throughout, this beautiful first floor two bedroom flat is wonderfully light and airy, offering good-sized accommodation within.
- Lovely bright reception room with lots of natural light
- Two good-size double bedrooms
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Bathroom with modern fixtures and heated towel rail
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Great location to shops and transport
- Easy parking nearby to property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Petts Hill offers a convenient location close to the amenities of Northolt as well as Northolt Station and Northolt Park Station. The green open spaces of Alexandra Park are within easy reach.
Northolt locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
Always a great night out with dancing and music, this Indian bar/restaurant is very popular with the locals!
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
Northolt Park station
Central line, Zone: 5
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 529 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050