Set within a brand new development with communal gardens and gated off-street parking, this modern two bedroom flat boasts spacious reception room and balcony.
- Two bedroom second floor flat
- Benefiting from modern and good-sized living space
- Spacious reception room with balcony
- Communal gardens and off-street parking
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- Sizeable master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and smart bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oldfield Lane South is located close to the shops, bars and restaurants in Greenford, while the local area is well served by several schools and the green spaces of Ravenor Park.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and coffee in this café are brilliant and the staff are excellent - it's very family friendly. We all love it!
Part of the Grand Union Canal, this a very picturesque place for a stroll. You can even get a pint at the local pub after called The Fox.
Big Jim's Trims
Local barbershop in Ealing, with branches in Chiswick and Pimlico too.
South Greenford station
Great Western Railway Central lines, Zone: 4
Castle Bar Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550