Ideally located on a leafy garden square in Notting Hill, this charming 2 bedroom conversion flat offers stunning, contemporary living space arranged over 2 levels with private balcony and lovely green views.
- Attractive split-level 2 bedroom 1st floor flat
- Situated in a beautiful period terrace in Notting Hill
- Stunning 23'3 reception room with full height windows
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom with door onto rear-aspect balcony
- Balcony offering beautiful views over the communal garden
- Bathroom with contemporary suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ladbroke Square is a quiet, residential address moments from the shops and eateries of Holland Park and Notting Hill.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Ladbroke Grove station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 734 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000