Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom split-level flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a generous master bedroom with en suite.
- Exceptionally finished two bedroom split-level flat
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Generous sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony with far-reaching views
- Situated in an impressive building with porter
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Notting Hill Gate is an extremely popular location with a great selection of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants as well as the nearby Portobello market, which offers an eclectic mix of amenities.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000