Boasting ample living and entertaining space and a private patio, this stunning three bedroom lower ground floor flat is enviably located in Holland Park.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Holland Park
- Expansive living over the lower ground floor
- Three bedroom with two bedrooms having en-suites
- Sizeable reception room with an open plan kitchen
- Charming private patio with a outer utility room
- Exceptional location moments from Westfield shopping centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviably located for the many local amenities within Brook Green with the green open spaces of Holland Park also nearby, Shepherd's Bush Westfield shopping centre is also within close proximity boasting many upmarket shops.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Holland Park station
Central line, Zone: 2
Shepherd's Bush station
London Overground Central Southern lines, Zone: 2
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 924 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.