Set within a lovely period conversion, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat features an eat-in kitchen leading to a lovely private terrace and master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- A bright and spacious three bedroom duplex flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Generous reception room
- Wonderful eat-in kitchen with French doors to terrace
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Fantastic private terrace
- Great location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Askew Road and Uxbridge Road offer a wide selection of amenities including many shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest station is Stamford Brook (District Line), and the motorist will find the A40/M40 for routes into and out of London.
Wendell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Stamford Brook station
District line, Zone: 2
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
Acton Central station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,196 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.