Beautifully presented throughout this stunning one bedroom flat set within a secure new development boasts open-plan living space, generous sized bedroom and a large private balcony.
- Stunning one bedroom flat set within modern development
- Bright and spacious reception room leading to large balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous sized bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Video entry phone system, CCTV and 24 hour concierge
- Communal health centre, spa and swimming pool
- Many onsite restaurants Home slice, Bluebird Café, etc
- Moments from amenities including Westfield
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from the open spaces of Hammersmith Park, the Television Centre offers a convenient location close to the wealth of amenities in Shepherds Bush. Motorists benefit from easy access onto the A40. White City and Wood Lane Station are moments away.
White City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 619 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151