Beautifully presented throughout with a high modern finish, this well designed one bedroom ground floor flat offers a bright open-plan living space with direct access to a well kept private garden.
- Delightful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Fully furnished with stylish decor
- Presented in excellent condition with a high modern finish
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bright reception room with garden access
- Generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private garden with a decked area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Templewood offers a convenient location close to the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway and Ealing Broadway Station. The green open spaces of Pitshanger Park and Cleveland Park are within easy reach.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of Kent
Family-friendly pub, huge landscaped garden and a delicious menu.
Pitshanger Village Bakery
The best bakery in Ealing that will make loaves just for you! And also the best pizza, north of Uxbridge Road...
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Castle Bar Park station
Drayton Green station
West Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 418 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550