Set in a quiet residential road this spacious 2nd floor Penthouse apartment is exceptionally well presented, boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 en suite, a striking reception/dining room and ample storage throughout.
- Exceptional 3 bedroom, 2 en suite top floor/Penthouse apartment in quiet residential road
- Impressive open plan reception/dining room with space to entertain
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful presented, neutral and bright throughout
- An extensive master bedroom with ample storage and feature en suite
- 2 further good sized bedrooms, 1 ensuite, both with good size built in wardrobes
- A utility room and large separate bathroom
- Fantastic location moments from a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,848 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,729 (160 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Ealing station
Drayton Green station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Manor Road is conveniently located for the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in West Ealing, the trendy Ealing Broadway is also close by. Warpole Park is a short distance away and close transport links include West Ealing and Ealing Broadway Station.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
Great for breakfast, the eggs royale is amazing! Also the takeaway salad boxes are really tasty and varied.
Farm W5 offers organic produce at great prices and both hot and cold dishes. The juices are fresh and if you're treating yourself, the Victoria sponge cake is amazing!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550