Beautifully presented throughout this one bedroom flat boasts generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, modern kitchen generous sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite.
- Stunning one bedroom flat finished to an excellent standard
- Grand reception room with direct views onto Queens Club
- High ceilings and other period features
- Sleek shower room and light living space throughout
- Generous sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Motorist routes via the A4/M4 to the M25 and Heathrow
- Barons Court Underground Station is nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Comeragh Road is a striking and popular residential location, moments from Queens Tennis Club and the amenities of Barons Court and West Kensington, which include a number of shops and pavement cafes.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 528 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.