Set on the third floor, this exceptional and quirky three bed apartment offers a substantial living space, including and en suite and air conditioning in the master bedroom.
- Quirky three bedroom apartment arranged on the third floor
- Contemporary kitchen with dining area
- Features well presented bedrooms with en suite in master
- Modern en suite with steam shower and heated towel rails
- Secure building with code access
- Ideal location in the heart of Soho
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Richmond Mews benefits from a sought-after location in the heart of vibrant Soho moments from a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Soho locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional Scandinavian food for breakfast and lunch. The lunch menu of open sandwiches and salads is fantastic, as you can choose from quite a few options and mix and match depending on what you fancy that day.
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Tottenham Court Road station
Central Northern lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,087 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900