This fabulous three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright and neutral décor and is well positioned within a smart building.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Smart development with porter, secure entry and lift
- Expansive reception room leading to lovely balcony
- Modern kitchen with spacious adjoining dining room
- Three bright bedrooms (two en suite bathrooms)
- Excellent location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harrowby Street is ideally located between Oxford Street and Marylebone Road making it ideal for access to the West End or tranquil open spaces of Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,424 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.