Offering spacious accommodation with well presented, bright interiors throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is set within a smart residential development.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Modern building with secure entry and lift access
- Bright, spacious reception room with ample dining area
- Offers stylish and sleek separate kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second well presented bedroom leading to lovely balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harcourt Street benefits from many local amenities on the Edgware Road and surrounding areas, as well as good location close to the relaxing space of Regent's Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 970 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100