With a prime location overlooking Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom penthouse overs gorgeous interiors, two fantastic roof terraces and access to the gym, pool and spa which is part of the Marriot Hotel.
- Beautiful split-level three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Recently refurbished interiors throughout
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with feature staircase
- Boasts a prestigious address in Mayfair
- Two terraces with fantastic views of Hyde Park and the city
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- Benefits from serviced apartment facilities
- 24 hour porter services and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, as are the exclusive shops and restaurants of Mayfair and the relaxing surroundings of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £18,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,899 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000