Beautifully presented throughout to feature high ceilings and large windows this fabulous four bedroom split-level apartment offers balcony and patio.
- Stunning four bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Elegant period conversion with an enviable location
- Bay-fronted reception room leading to lovely patio
- Contemporary and expansive dining room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well presented and spacious bedrooms
- Views overlooking the green spaces of Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The exclusive boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars of Mayfair, Park Lane, Bond Street and Marble Arch are close by as are the spaces of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £27,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,136 (291 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000