Boasting a desirable position within a beautiful mansion building this fabulous two bedroom flat has been well presented throughout to offer bright and spacious accommodation.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Grand mansion block overlooking Grosvenor Square
- Benefits from porter and lift access
- Spacious reception room with bright, neutral interiors
- Features well equipped separate kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Enviable location in exclusive Mayfair
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Square is a highly sought-after address in the heart of Mayfair and boasts easy access to the wide variety of premium shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
An Antipodean cafe moments from Oxford Circus serving delicious coffee and a weekly changing menu of tasty food.
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 929 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000