Set in the heart of Mayfair on a highly sought-after street this stunning three bedroom split-level apartment offers beautiful modern interiors throughout with three en-suites, roof terrace and open-plan living.
- Beautiful fourth floor three bedroom apartment
- Gorgeous modern interiors over three floors
- Benefits from a private roof terrace and lift access
- Three en-suite bedrooms all with fitted storage
- Highly desirable location in the heart of Mayfair
- Moments from both Oxford Street and Hyde Park
- Stunning combination of period charm and modern development
- Gagganeu appliances and high specification finish throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Green Street is a highly desirable and sought-after location in Mayfair and offers a short walk to both the bustling shops of Oxford Street as well as the famous green open space of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An exceptional cycling gym, where you can achieve so much in an hour and you feel like you are in a club as the music is awesome!
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,998 (185 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000