A stunning three bedroom apartment offering incredible lateral space with a beautiful elegant finish, plentiful natural light and two balconies.
- Set within an imposing period property
- Fourth floor with lift access
- Vast dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with luxurious en suite
- Two private balconies
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Chic décor, wood floors and good natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
York Street is moments from the fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone High Street and the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,873 (174 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100