Set within a smart, secure development just off Oxford Street, this magnificent 2 bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with breathtaking proportions.
- Located on the 5th floor (top) with lift
- Incredible spacious dual-aspect reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Wraparound roof terrace accessible from all rooms
- 2 generous dual aspect bedrooms with chic en suite bathrooms
- Extensive built-in storage space
- Stylish modern décor throughout
- Amazing central location just off Oxford Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,561 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,348 (218 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Oxford Circus station
Victoria Central Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Goodge Street station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, a wealth of cafes, bars, eateries and nightlife can also be found moments away.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Based on Forest Gump, this lovely shrimp restaurant from the USA has opened its first restaurant in London! Amazing food and the restaurant is decked out just like you're on the film - it has its own gift shop too!
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.