Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor.
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the third floor
- Reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine cooler
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two elegant en suite shower rooms
- Guest cloakroom with washer/dryer
- Stylish interiors and attractive wood floors
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The apartment is moments from Regent's Park and surrounded by the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Fitzrovia and Marylebone.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100