This stunning 2 bedroom fourth floor apartment situated within a fantastic development in Paddington offers ample living space and benefits from a winter Garden with great views over the Canal.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom apartment
- Stunning reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern semi open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with access to winter garden and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom with access to winter garden
- Luxury bathroom
- Benefits from lift and concierge service
- Underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,089 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Heathrow Express Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Sheldon Square offers a great range of facilities including shops, cafés and a gym and is situated within easy reach of Mayfair and the West End.
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.