Bright and well-arranged throughout, this lovely two bedroom third floor flat offers an expansive reception room, lovely modern kitchen, two generous sized bedrooms and a highly desirable location.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the third floor of a secure purpose built block
- Large semi-open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Lovely private balcony
- Expansive rear-facing master bedroom
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Grove Terrace is ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove, Queensway and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 807 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000