A stunning 4 bedroom duplex apartment boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and an excellent location moments from lovely canal walks of Little Venice.
- Presented in excellent condition with Underfloor Heating
- Reception room with multi room audio, cinema screen and working fireplace
- Modern smallbone kitchen with top of the range Gaggenau appliances
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 Ensuites, master with working fireplace
- Ample storage space throughout (including wine storage)
- Wonderful high ceilings, period features, parquet floors
- Lovely private Courtyard, Terrace and amazing views of Regents Canal
- Full audio system throughout and air conditioning in the reception room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £780 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,937 (179 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Heathrow Express Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from the wonderful canals of Little Venice while Warwick Avenue Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most beautiful café in London.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale
020 3841 4150