Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom third floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is ideally situated moments from Notting Hill Gate.
- Bright one bedroom third floor flat
- Stunning reception room with an abundance of storage
- Sleek modern kitchen with fantastic breakfast bar
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful modern bathroom
- Set within an imposing period conversion with lift
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 349 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Linden Gardens is a wonderful tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!