Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this expansive two bedroom split-level flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and two sizeable double bedrooms.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom two bath split-level flat
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom also with built-in storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a secure modern development with porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Grove is a stunning street offering a wealth of amenities, however for a wider range of both amenities and transport links, Queensway and Portobello Road are also within easy reach.
Artesian Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Portobello and Golborne Market
London's most well known market with a wealth of established stalls, selling everything from food, to clothing, to vintage jewellery.
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,293 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000