Set on the lower ground floor of a impressive period building in Bayswater, this wonderful one bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room, well equipped modern kitchen and two private patios.
- Well-proportioned one bedroom flat
- Set on the lower ground floor of an impressive building
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Generous sized reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Lovely bedroom with access to a private patio
- Wonderful modern shower room and second private patio
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Leinster Gardens is ideally positioned for the varied amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000