Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this immaculate three bedroom two floored apartment offers an exquisite reception room, sleek modern kitchen, private lift and a highly desirable location.
- Exceptional three bedroom two floored apartment
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen
- Exquisite master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Good-sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Set within an impressive modern development
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Gardens is ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,380 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,174 (201 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000