Arranged over the fourth floor this fantastic two bedroom offers stylish décor with spacious accommodation and an excellent location overlooking a lovely garden square.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Fantastic residential development with porter and lift
- Stylish and generous reception room with space to dine
- Features bright kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers two well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Desirable location overlooking lovely garden square
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sussex Square is positioned moments from Hyde Park and the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants of Edgware Road and Oxford Circus.
Hyde Park Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
The most beautiful café in London.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000