A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with stylish open-plan kitchen
- Utility room housing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Two good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room and bathroom
- Situated in a modern portered building
- Offering maid service and all bills included
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hereford Road is situated moments from a great selection of restaurants, shops and bars around Westbourne Grove and Bayswater.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 979 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000