A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with stylish open-plan kitchen
- Utility room housing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Two good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room and bathroom
- Situated in a modern portered building
- Offering maid service and all bills included
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hereford Road is situated moments from a great selection of restaurants, shops and bars around Westbourne Grove and Bayswater.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,256 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 979 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.