This stunning mews house is arranged over three floors with a high-specification finish throughout, contemporary reception room with bi-fold doors to a lovely garden and further benefits from off-street parking.
- Large four bedroom mews house set across three floors
- Reception room with bi-fold doors to private garden
- High specification finish throughout
- Modern fitted open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite and terrace
- Three further double bedrooms, garden and parking
- Close to Acton Mainline station (future Cross Rail station)
- Close to West Acton station (Central Line)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Amenities and shops can be found in Ealing Broadway while a further selection are easily reached in Westfield Shopping Centre. The open space of Acton Park is also close by.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Acton Main Line station
North Acton station
Central line, Zone: 2/3
West Acton station
Central line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 953 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550