Set within an attractive residential development, this wonderfully spacious two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts a private balcony overlooking the River Thames.
- Located on the third floor of a well maintained development
- Reception room with dual-aspect windows
- Separate kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented shower room
- Private balcony with fabulous river views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A small selection of amenities can be found on Edensor Road including a local swimming pool, with a wider selection available on nearby Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bulls Head
A rustic, homely pub holding jazz nights and live gigs throughout the week.
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
Rosemary Fries that come with the great burgers at Honest Burger are great!
Barnes Bridge station
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,437 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000